- Chart reading
- Long tail cast on method
- US Size 8 & 10 circular needles 40” or more in length
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle and scissors
- 2 skeins of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn
|Fiber Content:||100% Acrylic|
|Skein Weight:||3.5oz (100 g) ball|
|Yardage:||279 yd (256 m)|
|Knitting Needles:||5mm (size 8) needles|
|Knitting Gauge:||19 S x 24 R = 4″ x 4”(10 cm x 10 cm)|
|Fabric Care:||Machine wash gentle cycle in cold water (86 F/30 C), tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron. Do not dry clean.|
YO- Yarn Over
K2tog- Knit 2 together
P= purl K- knit
PM- place marker
SLM- slip marker
- Tension should be loose for a draped feel to the fabric, if your tension is tight and you can not see the lace patterns forming, please go up a needle size for a more loose feel.
- Shawl is a “TOP – Down” GARTER tab stitch shawl, which means that you are creating the shawl with only a few stitches and then will increase until you have reached your final size. A “TOP-Down” shawl also means that it is knitted from the neck area down to the wingspan for the arms.
- Shawl starts as a triangle and then further increases makes the final shape of the shawl a semi-circle.
To purchase for download, visit my designer profile at Craftsy.com!